View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #25
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Eli in Mi,
I agree with a lot you have said. I also feel that Obama is the way to go. I know a lot of people on the forum believe he is part of the NWO plan but how can you fully believe anything. All the information we have read and heard about can also be disinformation. My question is how do you know what to believe anymore. People keep saying do more research, investigate, read more, learn more...again--how do I know any of this information has any validity? On one side you have David Wilcock saying Obama is a good guy and on the other side people are saying Obama is yet again another puppet. All I know is that on the surface Obama seems to be the candidate that can bring about change, in small steps. Some people on here are also saying not to vote at all. That to me is a mistake. TO all out their..if you had to choose McCAin or Obama--who would it be?? I still believe in the good out there...I still believe that there are people out there trying to make a postive difference---The world is not all evil, the elite do not have total control...There must be a balance. What are your thoughts?
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote