View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #14
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: The NWO, ETs, the economy, and Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
As far as ET civilizations having a "government", I'd say the proof is in the pudding. They are still alive, and can utilize technology far in advance of anything we have on Earth. They must be governing themselves fairly well in order to use such powerful tools without destroying each other, which is an understanding we as earthlings must grasp in order to evolve beyond our current situation.
I would call that speculation rather than fact.
ET's may self govern and live on a higher plane that does not rely on any one governing them, much like an ant colony obides by no rules and exists in harmony

Quote:
My contention is that a one world government need not be a dictatorship at all. It could be a representative democracy (meaning Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich-types get their representative % of seats in Congress) with internationalized social programs so that earthlings' quality of life can steadily improve.
China has a population of 1.3 billion so in a democratic election they win and choose communism.

Quote:
The population expansion has to slow and stop, there is no skirting that issue. If we do not stop multiplying and consuming, we will continue to create a cancer on this planet. There are not enough resources to continue the path we are currently on without widespread calamity, death, crime, and disease.
living on a higher plane we would need far less recources so there would be no crime.

Quote:

And he is our best chance for disclosure. The rest of the planet has been waiting for us to lead on this, and Obama offers the prudence and judgment to respectfully and delicately release the biggest news in human history. We know there are factions of the PTB that want to help heal this planet. Perhaps Obama is their guy. McCain certainly is not.
Both are puppets and each in there own way will screw you.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote